Official Rules - 2019 WWETT Show Customer Survey
The Franklin Electric Prize Drawing Customer Survey
for 2019 WWETT Show
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR — The 2019 Franklin Electric Customer Survey Prize Drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) is sponsored by Franklin Electric Co., Inc., 9255 Coverdale Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46809-9613 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES — Candidates eligible to have their names drawn in the Prize Drawing are certain customers of Sponsor located in the contiguous United States and in Canada as identified by Sponsor. The Prize Drawing is open only to those customers to whom this offer is addressed and who are 18 years of age or older. Sponsor shall contact customers by telephone or e-mail to inform them of the Prize Drawing. A customer wishing not to participate may inform the Sponsor at the time of the telephone call or in a reply e-mail to Sponsor. By participating in the Prize Drawing, customers shall be deemed candidates to this Prize Drawing (“Candidates”) and to have fully and unconditionally agreed and accepted these Official Rules. Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors of Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the Prize Drawing. The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER — To enter, complete, by no later than March 9, 2019, the digital survey as sent by email@example.com.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Entry for the Prize Drawing begins at 12:00 A.M. EST on February 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on March 9, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Prize Drawing.
- PRIZE DRAWING DATE: Potential winner in the Prize Drawing will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor on March 11, from among all eligible entries received.
- PRIZE AWARDED — There will be one prize winner for a $200 Visa Gift Card. As may be necessary due to unavailability, the Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal value for a Prize. Prizes are not transferrable.
- ODDS OF WINNING — Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of Candidates and are estimated at 1:200.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION — Within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date, Sponsor will call the provided phone numbers from the survey to notify potential winners (the “Notification Date”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, RELEASE & ADVERTISEMENT — Sponsor shall provide potential winner, who must execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permissible, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit & Releases”). Sponsor must receive a potential winner’s executed Affidavit & Releases within thirty (30) days of the Notification Date. Failure to provide to Sponsor with receipt of Affidavit & Releases within 30 days will result in forfeiture of Prize in which case Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner. In addition, potential winner from Canada must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. Prizes will be mailed to winner within 6-8 weeks from receipt by Sponsor of the executed Affidavit & Releases. Execution of the Affidavit & Releases and acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for February 18, 2019, 2018.
- TAXES & FEES — All taxes, fees, and surcharges for a Prize and all expenses not explicitly included in the description of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the respective winner.
- DISQUALIFICATION & FORFEITURE OF PRIZE — A potential winner shall be disqualified, and its Prize shall be forfeited if (i) the winner declines to accept the Prize, (ii) Sponsor is unable to accomplish winner notification within 10 days of the Drawing Date, or (iii) the winner fails to provide Sponsor with winner’s Affidavit & Releases within 30 days of the Notification Date. In the event of disqualification and forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner.
- DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY — Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., or their agents shall not be responsible for lost, late, undelivered or misdirected mail or e-mail. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for computer software or hardware malfunctions or failures of any kind. Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., or their agents shall not be responsible for lost or unavailable computer, cable, or telephone network connections, or for failed, incomplete, or delayed computer or telephone transmissions of any kind, including those that result from any type of human error. Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., or their agents shall not be responsible for any damage to any computer used to participate in the Prize Drawing.
- GOVERNING LAW & REMEDIES — The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited. The laws of the United States and the State of Indiana, U.S.A., govern the Prize Drawing without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions thereof. Sponsor and Candidates agree that: (i) any judicial proceeding for disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Prize Drawing shall take place in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction with the State of Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred, including any costs deemed related to participation in the Prize Drawing, but in no event shall any damages include attorneys fees; and (iii) except for out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances shall a Candidate be entitled or permitted to obtain an award for punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages, and each Candidate hereby waives any and all rights to any such damages.
- PRIVACY — Submission of personal and contact information in connection with the Prize Drawing constitutes permission for Sponsor to add Candidate to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact Candidate for future promotions, events, and offers. Candidates may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting Sponsor.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS — If you have any questions or comments about the Prize Drawing, please contact Sponsor at the mailing address, telephone number, or e-mail address listed below:
Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
9255 Coverdale Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46809-9613
United States of America