Product Line Expansion: VR Series Hydraulic Reconfiguration
The Franklin Electric VR Series Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps are now available in both 3500 rpm (2-pole) and new 1750 rpm (4-pole) electric motor-driven configurations. High-speed models provide performances of five to 500 gpm, while low-speed models provide a flow range of 2.5 to 250 gpm and support lower NPSH requirements. To support this product line expansion, a new, comprehensive VR Series Catalog is available for download.
Additionally, all the VR Series hydraulics are available for online sizing at FE Select, where you can select a pump end based on performance needs and then select the type of motor and control needed to complete the quotation and submittal package.
- All 316 stainless steel wetted components for superior durability, efficiency, and performance over a wide variety of applications
- Rugged NEMA motor mounting with oversized thrust bearing ensures long operating life in the toughest of jobs and enables the use of stock motors (high-thrust motors not required) which are available in a wide variety of ratings and enclosures
- Silicon carbide/graphite/EPDM/stainless steel mechanical seal for superior sealing is standard; five optional seal types available
- Removable stainless steel seal plate with jack screw taps provided for ease of service
- In-line suction and discharge connections with round ANSI flanges fit widest range of applications and provide convenient, compact installation with a small footprint; optional oval flange and grooved connections available
For more information about the VR Series, click here.