WEFTEC 2017: Franklin Showcases Interactive In-Booth Product & Training Experience
Join us for an interactive in-booth experience with a variety of training opportunities and innovative technology and products at WEFTEC 2017 in booth 3643 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois, October 2-4.
New to the booth this year will be multiple hands-on training sessions that will allow attendees to hone their craft and learn about innovative ways to solve their daily challenges. The current schedule for these 15-minute, interactive training sessions is:
- Monday, October 2nd
- 9:30 a.m. – VR Series: A Multitude of Possibilities
- 10:30 a.m. – FE Select: Leveraging Application-based Sizing Software
- 1:30 p.m. – Non-Clog Series: For Rugged and Harsh Applications
- Tuesday, October 3rd
- 9:30 a.m. – Double Your Backup System at Half Your Spend
- 10:30 a.m. – Stay Connected, Be Protected with SubMonitor Connect
- 1:30 p.m. – V4 PowerSewer® System: Alternative Collection Option
In addition, the booth will feature interactive demonstration areas and displays featuring numerous innovations, including:
- FE SelectTM – This digital pump selector software tool makes product selection, configuration, and quoting easy for contractors and distributors. It walks the user through the process from start to finish, requiring only the basic application data needed to size many water systems. The software properly matches the components necessary for the desired application, provides a list price quote for the package, and then offers links to related informational product documentation.
- Enhanced FPS PowerSewer® System – A flexible, service friendly, and efficient system for residential and commercial applications. The basin’s internal C-Channel assembly releases from the top of the unit, simplifying accessibility to and maintenance of its components. The updated tank design provides for easy access and replacement of all other internal components. The float tree is spring loaded and easily removable, with a lift handle to simplify pump removal. It features an isolated pump support that accommodates heavier pumps for expanded applications, and it is compatible with the entire line of Franklin Electric FPS 2 hp grinder pumps.
- SubMonitor Connect – Features the innovative FE Connect App that provides three-phase motor protection with the enhanced capabilities of real-time performance monitoring and logging to improve troubleshooting. Other features include: a simple plug-and-play design, universal power supply, 1% power metering, and a NEMA 4X rated display.