News: Frankly Speaking
Franklin Electric proudly introduces Shane Wright as Territory Manager for the southeast region. Wright will oversee the sales and distribution of the Pioneer Pump® and FPS® product brands throughout the sales territory of Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Wright began his career in the pump industry as an Outside Sales Representative for Jack Tyler Engineering. Since then, Wright has gained a great deal of knowledge about the pump industry. At American Marsh, Wright worked his way up from an Inside Sales Representative to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Most recently Wright served as National Distribution Manager for Ruhrpumpen.
You can contact Shane at email@example.com.
Franklin Electric proudly introduces Ryan Johnson as the new Vice President, Sales-US/Canada for the North America Water Systems Business Unit. Ryan will manage all aspects of sales activities for the US and Canada Markets.
With over 20 years of experience with Regal Beloit and General Electric, Ryan possess a diverse background with expertise in Six Sigma, Operations, and in every aspect of the sales process, from direct field sales to sales management leadership.
“Ryan brings a proven track record of building strategies and sales teams focused on providing its customers with clear, differentiating value,” states Don Kenney, President, North America Water Systems and Vice President of Franklin Electric. “He is an operationally driven customer advocate that brings a fresh perspective being previously outside of the company. He has Midwest values, and understands the importance of building and managing fair and mutually beneficial partnerships. I have no doubt that Ryan brings the innovative outlook needed to support our progressing efforts as an organization.”
The WWETT Show (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport) is the largest annual U.S. trade show for wastewater and environmental service professionals. As expected, it provided a wide array of product innovations, industry education, and fun for attendees. Weren’t able to attend the show this year? No problem. Click here to see the show from our point of view.
A lot has changed at Franklin Electric since E.J. (Ed) Schaefer and T.W. (Wayne) Kehoe founded the company in 1944 in Bluffton, Indiana. Since then, we have grown from a small motor manufacturing company into a leading global provider of systems and components for moving water and fuel. What hasn’t changed are the core values we all share. We remain focused on our customers and dedicated to delivering on our Key Factors for Success. 2019 will be a celebration of all we’ve accomplished in many places and for many customers around the world.
Named after Benjamin Franklin, a pioneer in electrical engineering, Franklin Electric’s core is the world’s first reliable submersible electric motor for water systems, which has remained a staple of the water well industry. 75 years later, we continue to manufacture and distribute improved versions of this unrivaled motor design all around the world, and have expanded our expertise to create innovative solutions, including pumps, electronics, and adjacent products, addressing modern industry challenges and serving our customers’ needs.
“We would like to recognize and thank all of our employees, customers, partners, and investors that have played a role in helping shape Franklin Electric into the company it is today. As we reflect on our past during this milestone, we find ourselves even more focused on our vision of being an indispensable partner to our customers,” states Gregg Sengstack, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
For more information about Franklin Electric products, click here.
The Franklin Electric Prize Drawing Customer Survey
for 2019 WWETT Show
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR and ADMINISTRATOR — The 2019 Franklin Electric Customer Survey Prize Drawing (the “Prize Drawing”) is sponsored by Franklin Electric Co., Inc., 9255 Coverdale Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46809-9613 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES — Candidates eligible to have their names drawn in the Prize Drawing are certain customers of Sponsor located in the contiguous United States and in Canada as identified by Sponsor. The Prize Drawing is open only to those customers to whom this offer is addressed and who are 18 years of age or older. Sponsor shall contact customers by telephone or e-mail to inform them of the Prize Drawing. A customer wishing not to participate may inform the Sponsor at the time of the telephone call or in a reply e-mail to Sponsor. By participating in the Prize Drawing, customers shall be deemed candidates to this Prize Drawing (“Candidates”) and to have fully and unconditionally agreed and accepted these Official Rules. Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors of Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the Prize Drawing. The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER — To enter, complete, by no later than March 9, 2019, the digital survey as sent by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Entry for the Prize Drawing begins at 12:00 A.M. EST on February 24, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. EST on March 9, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Prize Drawing.
- PRIZE DRAWING DATE: Potential winner in the Prize Drawing will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor on March 11, from among all eligible entries received.
- PRIZE AWARDED — There will be one prize winner for a $200 Visa Gift Card. As may be necessary due to unavailability, the Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal value for a Prize. Prizes are not transferrable.
- ODDS OF WINNING — Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of Candidates and are estimated at 1:200.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION — Within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date, Sponsor will call the provided phone numbers from the survey to notify potential winners (the “Notification Date”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, RELEASE & ADVERTISEMENT — Sponsor shall provide potential winner, who must execute and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permissible, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit & Releases”). Sponsor must receive a potential winner’s executed Affidavit & Releases within thirty (30) days of the Notification Date. Failure to provide to Sponsor with receipt of Affidavit & Releases within 30 days will result in forfeiture of Prize in which case Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner. In addition, potential winner from Canada must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. Prizes will be mailed to winner within 6-8 weeks from receipt by Sponsor of the executed Affidavit & Releases. Execution of the Affidavit & Releases and acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for February 18, 2019, 2018.
- TAXES & FEES — All taxes, fees, and surcharges for a Prize and all expenses not explicitly included in the description of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the respective winner.
- DISQUALIFICATION & FORFEITURE OF PRIZE — A potential winner shall be disqualified, and its Prize shall be forfeited if (i) the winner declines to accept the Prize, (ii) Sponsor is unable to accomplish winner notification within 10 days of the Drawing Date, or (iii) the winner fails to provide Sponsor with winner’s Affidavit & Releases within 30 days of the Notification Date. In the event of disqualification and forfeiture of a prize, Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative winner.
- DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY — Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., or their agents shall not be responsible for lost, late, undelivered or misdirected mail or e-mail. Sponsor and its agents shall not be responsible for computer software or hardware malfunctions or failures of any kind. Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., or their agents shall not be responsible for lost or unavailable computer, cable, or telephone network connections, or for failed, incomplete, or delayed computer or telephone transmissions of any kind, including those that result from any type of human error. Sponsor, Constant Contact, Inc., or their agents shall not be responsible for any damage to any computer used to participate in the Prize Drawing.
- GOVERNING LAW & REMEDIES — The Prize Drawing is void where prohibited. The laws of the United States and the State of Indiana, U.S.A., govern the Prize Drawing without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions thereof. Sponsor and Candidates agree that: (i) any judicial proceeding for disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Prize Drawing shall take place in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction with the State of Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred, including any costs deemed related to participation in the Prize Drawing, but in no event shall any damages include attorneys fees; and (iii) except for out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances shall a Candidate be entitled or permitted to obtain an award for punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages, and each Candidate hereby waives any and all rights to any such damages.
- PRIVACY — Submission of personal and contact information in connection with the Prize Drawing constitutes permission for Sponsor to add Candidate to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact Candidate for future promotions, events, and offers. Candidates may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting Sponsor.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS — If you have any questions or comments about the Prize Drawing, please contact Sponsor at the mailing address, telephone number, or e-mail address listed below:
Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
9255 Coverdale Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46809-9613
United States of America
Franklin Electric will display multiple pumping innovations at the 2019 WWETT Show in Booth 1435, February 21-23. WWETT (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport) is the largest annual U.S. trade show for wastewater and environmental service professionals, so once you’re through the doors, you’ll have visual access to some of the most innovative and proven products available today. Here are some of the featured innovations that will be in our booth.
- Enhanced FPS PowerSewer® System – A flexible, service friendly, and efficient system for residential and commercial applications. The basin’s internal C-Channel assembly releases from the top of the unit, simplifying accessibility to and maintenance of its components. The updated tank design provides for easy access and replacement of all other internal components. The float tree is spring loaded and easily removable, with a lift handle to simplify pump removal. It features an isolated pump support that accommodates heavier pumps for expanded applications, and it is compatible with the entire line of Franklin Electric FPS 2 hp grinder pumps.
- FPS IGPH Series – This series of high head grinder pumps is engineered for the tough demands of higher head conditions found in many low pressure sewage transfer applications. Available in an automatic or manual version, the FPS IGPH Series of high head grinder pumps utilize a proven and patented cutter system with tight clearances for superior grinding at 414,000 cuts per minute. These new units incorporate two non-clogging impeller stages for efficient pumping of sewage slurries with a shut-off head of 200 feet. With only 16 full-load amps at minimum head requirements of 100 feet, these units can replace other grinders that fail to meet current application needs.
- New Pioneer Pump® Vortex Series™ Pumps – They eliminate costly and disruptive downtime by passing through the most challenging solids using a recessed impeller, making them ideal for applications where fluid conditioning, macerating, or mix-prevention are unnecessary. Vortex technology saves time and money by eliminating internal wetted parts, like wear plates and chopper blades, that would otherwise have to be monitored, adjusted, and replaced.
For more information on the 2019 WWETT Show, click here.
The Franklin Electric VR Series Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps are now available in both 3500 rpm (2-pole) and new 1750 rpm (4-pole) electric motor-driven configurations. High-speed models provide performances of five to 500 gpm, while low-speed models provide a flow range of 2.5 to 250 gpm and support lower NPSH requirements. To support this product line expansion, a new, comprehensive VR Series Catalog is available for download.
Additionally, all the VR Series hydraulics are available for online sizing at FE Select, where you can select a pump end based on performance needs and then select the type of motor and control needed to complete the quotation and submittal package.
- All 316 stainless steel wetted components for superior durability, efficiency, and performance over a wide variety of applications
- Rugged NEMA motor mounting with oversized thrust bearing ensures long operating life in the toughest of jobs and enables the use of stock motors (high-thrust motors not required) which are available in a wide variety of ratings and enclosures
- Silicon carbide/graphite/EPDM/stainless steel mechanical seal for superior sealing is standard; five optional seal types available
- Removable stainless steel seal plate with jack screw taps provided for ease of service
- In-line suction and discharge connections with round ANSI flanges fit widest range of applications and provide convenient, compact installation with a small footprint; optional oval flange and grooved connections available
For more information about the VR Series, click here.
WEFTEC 2018, the world’s largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition, was yet again filled with some of the industry’s most innovative people, companies, and products. If you missed it, click below for a look at the show from our point of view.
Come join us at WEFTEC 2018 in booth 7927 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, October 1-3. Franklin Electric is providing a complimentary registration in conjunction with the show to all current and potential customers so you can see the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, including the following featured products in our booth:
The Inline 1100 SpecPAK™ Pressure Boosting System connects easily to nearly any commercial, industrial, or multi-residential plumbing configuration to provide an easy-to-size water pressure boosting solution. Contractors simply determine how much water is required to be boosted to the desired constant pressure output, and the system comes properly packaged. The pump itself, the Franklin Electric Inline 1100, is a quiet, all-in-one constant water pressure system that contains the pump, motor, and drive in a compact package. As water volume needs increase, the pump instantly accelerates to the proper speed to ensure the water pressure stays constant throughout the application.
The FPS PowerSewer® System is a flexible, service friendly, and efficient system for residential and commercial applications. The basin’s internal C-Channel assembly releases from the top of the unit, simplifying accessibility to and maintenance of its components. The updated tank design provides for easy access and replacement of all other internal components. The float tree is spring loaded and easily removable, with a lift handle to simplify pump removal. It features an isolated pump support that accommodates heavier pumps for expanded applications, and it is compatible with the entire line of Franklin Electric FPS 2 hp grinder pumps.
The Pioneer Pump® GT Series is a robust pumping solution for nearly any food processing, wastewater treatment, waste handling, chemical processing, or industrial application with high performance demands. Available in 3x3, 4x4, and 6x6 sizes, they feature a unique shaft design that permits maximum flow rates up to 2250 gpm at a maximum head of 250 feet with a solids handling capability of up to three inches. A unique suction spool increases the inlet diameter and alleviates abrasion wear on the pump, while its distinct cover combines both the fill access cover and flapper valve access cover in one to improve ease of use – making these pumps ideal for the toughest tasks, all within a standard footprint.
The Pioneer Pump® GL Series Pump Packages move large volumes of water in nearly any rugged industrial, municipal, agricultural, mining, dewatering, or rental application. These robust, diesel-driven pump packages feature a full range of high-head and high-flow pumps up to 575 horsepower, are available in 4x3, 4x4, 5x3, 6x3, 6x4, 6x6, 8x6, 8x8, 10x8, 12x8, and 12x12 pump sizes, and offer both solids handling up to 3.5 inches and clear liquids capability. All side panels down to the top of the skid are removable by hand without the need for additional tools, maximizing accessibility and serviceability. The patented, environmentally safe vac-assist priming system with PosiValveTM evacuates air faster to accelerate and simplify priming, while efficient tank sizes provide up to 30 hours of runtime at full load. Engineered for modularity, the GL Series is available in skid or trailer configurations with a variety of build options to fit each application, and is fully Tier IV ready with the flexibility to offer multiple engine options.
Click here to sign up for our complementary registration and use promo code EVITE1311.
Click here for more information on WEFTEC 2018.
The WEFTEC 2018 show floor opens October 1, and we would love to see you in Louisiana! Now, you can get in the doors free of charge. Franklin Electric is providing a complimentary registration in conjunction with the show to all current and potential customers so you can see the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, including the new Pioneer Pump® GT Series, FPS PowerSewer® System, and Inline 1100 SpecPAKTM. Follow these easy steps to sign up today:
- Click here.
- Click “Register Now” in your VIP guest invite.
- Click “Online Registration”.
- Click “Attendee”.
- If you have a username and password from a past year, enter it here. If not, go down and register a new account by clicking “Click here to register” on the 4th link below the login area.
- From there, it will walk you through the information needed. Simply fill it out and receive a complimentary registration.
- If needed, Franklin Electric’s free registration promo code is: EVITE1311.
Franklin Electric is in booth 7927. See you soon!