News: Frankly Speaking
Come join us at WEFTEC 2018 in booth 7927 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, October 1-3. Franklin Electric is providing a complimentary registration in conjunction with the show to all current and potential customers so you can see the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, including the following featured products in our booth:
The Inline 1100 SpecPAK™ Pressure Boosting System connects easily to nearly any commercial, industrial, or multi-residential plumbing configuration to provide an easy-to-size water pressure boosting solution. Contractors simply determine how much water is required to be boosted to the desired constant pressure output, and the system comes properly packaged. The pump itself, the Franklin Electric Inline 1100, is a quiet, all-in-one constant water pressure system that contains the pump, motor, and drive in a compact package. As water volume needs increase, the pump instantly accelerates to the proper speed to ensure the water pressure stays constant throughout the application.
The FPS PowerSewer® System is a flexible, service friendly, and efficient system for residential and commercial applications. The basin’s internal C-Channel assembly releases from the top of the unit, simplifying accessibility to and maintenance of its components. The updated tank design provides for easy access and replacement of all other internal components. The float tree is spring loaded and easily removable, with a lift handle to simplify pump removal. It features an isolated pump support that accommodates heavier pumps for expanded applications, and it is compatible with the entire line of Franklin Electric FPS 2 hp grinder pumps.
The Pioneer Pump® GT Series is a robust pumping solution for nearly any food processing, wastewater treatment, waste handling, chemical processing, or industrial application with high performance demands. Available in 3x3, 4x4, and 6x6 sizes, they feature a unique shaft design that permits maximum flow rates up to 2250 gpm at a maximum head of 250 feet with a solids handling capability of up to three inches. A unique suction spool increases the inlet diameter and alleviates abrasion wear on the pump, while its distinct cover combines both the fill access cover and flapper valve access cover in one to improve ease of use – making these pumps ideal for the toughest tasks, all within a standard footprint.
The Pioneer Pump® GL Series Pump Packages move large volumes of water in nearly any rugged industrial, municipal, agricultural, mining, dewatering, or rental application. These robust, diesel-driven pump packages feature a full range of high-head and high-flow pumps up to 575 horsepower, are available in 4x3, 4x4, 5x3, 6x3, 6x4, 6x6, 8x6, 8x8, 10x8, 12x8, and 12x12 pump sizes, and offer both solids handling up to 3.5 inches and clear liquids capability. All side panels down to the top of the skid are removable by hand without the need for additional tools, maximizing accessibility and serviceability. The patented, environmentally safe vac-assist priming system with PosiValveTM evacuates air faster to accelerate and simplify priming, while efficient tank sizes provide up to 30 hours of runtime at full load. Engineered for modularity, the GL Series is available in skid or trailer configurations with a variety of build options to fit each application, and is fully Tier IV ready with the flexibility to offer multiple engine options.
Click here to sign up for our complementary registration and use promo code EVITE1311.
Click here for more information on WEFTEC 2018.
The WEFTEC 2018 show floor opens October 1, and we would love to see you in Louisiana! Now, you can get in the doors free of charge. Franklin Electric is providing a complimentary registration in conjunction with the show to all current and potential customers so you can see the latest and greatest the industry has to offer, including the new Pioneer Pump® GT Series, FPS PowerSewer® System, and Inline 1100 SpecPAKTM. Follow these easy steps to sign up today:
- Click here.
- Click “Register Now” in your VIP guest invite.
- Click “Online Registration”.
- Click “Attendee”.
- If you have a username and password from a past year, enter it here. If not, go down and register a new account by clicking “Click here to register” on the 4th link below the login area.
- From there, it will walk you through the information needed. Simply fill it out and receive a complimentary registration.
- If needed, Franklin Electric’s free registration promo code is: EVITE1311.
Franklin Electric is in booth 7927. See you soon!
The Inline 1100 SpecPAK™ Pressure Boosting System provides a simplified way to select a packaged system for boosting water pressure in applications requiring more than one pump. The system connects easily to nearly any plumbing configuration, so instead of choosing individual components within the system, contractors simply determine how much water is required to be boosted to the desired constant pressure output. The system comes properly packaged and ready for installation virtually anywhere with a product footprint small enough to be hung in a small utility closet.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to expand the quantity of pumps after the initial installation should a building expansion or a water usage increase arise in the future
- Quiet, all-in-one constant water pressure system contains the pump, motor, and drive for easy and versatile system integration
- All stainless components for corrosion resistance and uncompromised water quality
- Electrical design with multiple fuses to prevent surge damage to control electronics
- Manifold and pump circuit piping sized to accommodate a full range of flows with minimal losses from hydraulic friction
- Grooved plumbing connections reduce setup time and minimize external stress transfers between piping connections
- Full port ball valves used to reduce pressure loss through fittings and maintain smooth, consistent water velocities through the system
For more information about the Inline 1100 SpecPAK, click here.
2018 WEFTEC Giveaway Promotion
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SPONSOR — The 2018 WEFTEC (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Franklin Electric Co., Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any third party, including but not limited to the 2018 WEFTEC Conference, Water Environment Federation, and New Orleans Morial Convention Center. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed solely to Sponsor.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY — No purchase or payment necessary to participate and win.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD — The Promotion will take place October 1 – 3, 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
- ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS — The Promotion is open only to those customers of Sponsor to whom this offer is addressed and who are 18 years of age or older (“Participants”). Employees, independent contractors, officers, directors of Sponsor, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and immediate family members of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE — To participate in the Promotion, a registered WEFTEC attendee would the floor demonstrations that will be held during tradeshow hours on October 1 – 3, 2018 and submit an entry form with your name, company name, address, e-mail address, and phone number to Sponsor. From October 1 – 3, 2018, at the 2018 WEFTEC (the “Expo”) at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center, 900 Convention Center Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70130, a Participant may watch a demonstration at Sponsor’s booth #7927. Contact Sponsor for a schedule of its demonstrations at the Expo. Limit one entry per Participant.
- PRIZE AWARDED — The winning Participant will receive the choice of a gift package (Home Entertainment, Outdoor Enthusiast, or The Backyard Oasis) valued up to $1,000.00 each (the ‘Prize”). Candidates will be required to select from the packages offered by email. Franklin Electric will order all gifts contained within the selected prize package and have them each shipped direct to the Prize Winner. The Prize is not transferable. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may substitute another prize package of equal or greater value. Sponsor may substitute for a cash prize or goods or services with a value equal to or greater than the estimated retail value of the original prize. Sponsor is not responsible if the Prize is lost or stolen nor for any restrictions concerning the Prize.
- ODDS OF WINNING — Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of Participants watching a demonstration and are estimated at 1:44.
- PRIZE-DRAWING & WINNER NOTIFICATION DATES — Within five (5) business days of the conclusion of the Promotional Period, Sponsor will conduct a random prize drawing from all eligible entries received (the “Prize-Drawing Date”). Within five (5) business days of the conclusion of the Prize-Drawing Date, Sponsor will notify the potential winner by U.S. Certified Mail, telephone, or e-mail (the “Notification Date”).
- ACCEPTANCE OF PRIZE, RELEASE & ADVERTISEMENT — Sponsor shall provide the potential winner an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where permissible, a Publicity Release (the “Affidavit & Releases”). The potential winner must execute and return the Affidavit & Releases to Sponsor within 30 days of the Notification Date. A copy of the Affidavit & Releases is attached hereto. Failure to provide to Sponsor with receipt of Affidavit & Releases will result in forfeiture of Prize in which case Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative potential winner. In addition, a potential winner from Canada must correctly answer a time-limited, skill-testing question in order to receive the prize. Execution of the Affidavit & Releases and acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes. For the names of the winners, send an e-mail titled the “WEFTEC 2018 Giveaways Winner” to us at email@example.com after November 1, 2018.
- TAXES & FEES — All taxes, fees, and surcharges for the Prize and all expenses not explicitly included in the description of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- DISQUALIFICATION & FORFEITURE OF PRIZE — The potential winner shall be disqualified and its Prize shall be forfeited if (i) the potential winner declines to accept the Prize, (ii) Sponsor determines the potential winner was not eligible to participate in the Promotion, or (iii) the potential winner fails to provide Sponsor with the Affidavit & Release within the time required under these Official Rules. In the event of disqualification and forfeiture by a potential winner, Sponsor will conduct a separate drawing to determine any alternative potential winner.
- DISCLAIMER OF RESPONSIBILITY — Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for lost, late, undelivered or misdirected mail or e-mail. Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for computer software or hardware malfunctions or failures of any kind. Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for lost or unavailable computer, cable, or telephone network connections, or for failed, incomplete, or delayed computer or telephone transmissions of any kind, including those that result from any type of human error. Sponsor nor its agents shall be responsible for any damage to any computer used to participate in the Promotion.
- GOVERNING LAW & REMEDIES — The Promotion is void where prohibited. The laws of the United States and the State of Indiana, U.S.A., govern the Promotion without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions thereof. Sponsor and Participants agree that: (i) any judicial proceeding for disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Promotion shall take place in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction with the State of Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred, including any costs deemed related to participation in the Promotion, but in no event shall any damages include attorneys fees; and (iii) except for out-of-pocket expenses, under no circumstances shall a Participant be entitled or permitted to obtain an award for punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages, and each Participant hereby waives any and all rights to any such damages.
- PRIVACY — Submission of personal and contact information in connection with the Promotion constitutes permission for Sponsor to add Participant to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact participant for future promotions, events, and offers. Participants may opt out of receiving such communications by contacting Sponsor.
- QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS — If you have question or comments regarding the Promotion, please contact Sponsor at the mailing address, telephone number, or e-mail address listed below.
Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
9255 Coverdale Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46809-9613
Telephone: (260) 824-2900
The WWETT Show (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport) is the largest annual U.S. trade show for the wastewater industry. As expected, it provided a wide array of product innovations, industry education, and fun for attendees. Weren’t able to attend the show this year? No problem. Click below to see the show from our point of view.
The newly released 6-inch MagForce™ Permanent Magnet Motor System is already making a huge impact in the field. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out this video where multiple contractors and end users talk about the many benefits it’s already providing them.
Discounted Rate Details
As a valued exhibitor, Franklin Electric can offer two specific discounts through the show. Hurry, and you can save 50 percent on the Full Education Package (new price is $85) and 70 percent on an Expo Pass (new price is $15). Here’s how:
- Click http://nvyt.es/12fb88b3
- Then register either through a social channel or via “Traditional Registration”
- Enter your registration information
- A promo code (XNV230) will automatically populate in the “Do you have a Promotional Code?” section
- Continue with registration to get the abovementioned discounts
WWETT is the largest annual U.S. trade show for the wastewater industry, so once you make it through the doors, you’ll have visual access to some of the most innovative and proven products available today. We’re proud to be part of that group. Here are just a couple of the innovations you can learn about in our booth:
- Enhanced FPS PowerSewer® System – A flexible, service friendly, and efficient system for residential and commercial applications. The basin’s internal C-Channel assembly releases from the top of the unit, simplifying accessibility to and maintenance of its components. The updated tank design provides for easy access and replacement of all other internal components. The float tree is spring loaded and easily removable, with a lift handle to simplify pump removal. It features an isolated pump support that accommodates heavier pumps for expanded applications, and it is compatible with the entire line of Franklin Electric FPS 2 hp grinder pumps.
- FPS IGPDS Dual Seal Grinder Pump Series – Delivers increased pump security and performance ideal for commercial and high-end residential applications. It utilizes two mechanical seals, coupled with sensor probe and seal leak detection circuitry in the panel, to provide added pump protection that can extend the overall pump life. If water enters the oil chamber, a light in the control panel will illuminate and indicate that the first seal requires replacement. The second seal continues to protect the pump so that it can maintain full functionality until the first seal can be changed. Upon the replacement of the first seal, the pump can be put back in service at peak performance levels.
For more info on the 2018 WWETT Show, click here.
The enhanced PowerSewer® System allows for single-person access to every component from the top of the basin. It is ideal for nearly any terrain, offers abundant dry well tank storage, and is compatible with the FPS grinder pump portfolio providing up to 414,000 cuts per minute with a max shut-off head of up to 200 feet and a flow of 35 gpm. Our leading support team provides everything needed to easily drop it into the written spec, followed by dedicated on-site support.
Click here to see the video.
Franklin Electric is pleased to officially announce the launch of the redesigned and enhanced FPS PowerSewer® System as a more flexible, service friendly, and efficient system for residential and commercial applications. This low-pressure sewer system pumps wastewater to a collection or treatment area, making it a proven alternative to gravity sewer systems and septic tanks.
Features & Benefits
- Internal C-Channel assembly releases from the top of the unit, simplifying accessibility to and maintenance of its components.
- Updated tank design provides for easy access and replacement of all other internal components.
- Spring-loaded float tree is easily removable.
- An isolated pump support can accommodate heavier pumps for expanded applications.
- Compatible with the entire line of Franklin Electric FPS 2 hp grinder pumps, including the new FPS IGPDS Dual Seal Grinder Pump Series, and any single-phase, three-phase, manual, or automatic version of Franklin Electric’s high head grinder pumps.
- Increased wall thickness results in a more robust and durable basin.
- Available in 60-, 72-, 84-, and 96-inch basin sizes.
The FPS PowerSewer System is shipped complete from the factory, further simplifying installation. The system can be installed almost anywhere a home can be built, regardless of topography or soil type. Low-pressure sewage systems can eliminate expensive lift stations and the deep trenching of gravity systems, plus they do not require the utilization of costly onsite drainage fields. The watertight collection system minimizes the chance of leaks and water intrusion, making it safer, cleaner, and healthier for the community. The FPS PowerSewer System from Franklin Electric is ideal for those applications where traditional gravity sewer systems are not always practical and sometimes impossible.
For more information on the FPS PowerSewer System, click here.
WEFTEC 2017, the world’s largest annual water quality technical conference and exhibition, was yet again filled with some of the industry’s most innovative people, companies, and products. If you missed it, click here or the image below for a look at the show from our point of view.